Urgently looking for temporary internet when moving house or while waiting for installation is a situation you can easily find yourself.
You are moving home, created your to do list and planned your new home move. But then you get to your new home and find out your internet broadband would not be available for anther two weeks. Now what do you do? How I get internet while waiting for my broadband to be installed?
Solutions for temporary home internet
Use free internet from coffee shopsThese days it’s become a norm for coffee shops to provide free internet for customers in their cafe. So you can just
- order a cup of coffee, tea or soft drink which can be between £1.75 – £3.65 (depending on your choice) and a couple of pounds for a snack (if needed)
- take a seat in a section of the cafe with a wall plug and setup your gadget/MAC/laptop
- slowly sip through your coffee as slow as you can to make it last for the next 4 to 6 hours while you work. If you fee guilty of staying too long, you can just buy another cup of tea/coffee/drink
Hire a temporary home internet router kit
- Hire our moving home internet router kit
- The router arrives on your start of hire date
- just plug in the temporary internet router to a power source and switch it on